The KingGM.com College Scholarship Program
King Chevrolet Buick GMC and King Buick GMC are proud to offer $500 scholarships to outstanding students from local area communities. With the cost of higher education on the rise, The KingGM.com scholarship will help high school seniors achieve their dreams of attending college.
Scholarships will be offered to one student from each of the following schools.
- Berthoud High School
- Longmont Christian School
- Loveland High School
- Mountain View High School
- Resurrection Christian School
- Frederick High School
- Silver Creek High School
- Skyline High School
- Thompson Valley High School
- Windsor High School
KingGM.com scholarship criteria for 2013-2014:
- Applicant must be a high school senior for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Applicant must be involved in a minimum of one school sanctioned event or program.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.75 or greater GPA during their Senior Year or a 3.50 or greater cumulative GPA throughout their entire high school career.
- Applicant must complete a 1-2 page essay explaining why he or she deserves our scholarship.
- All applications must be received prior to 03/29/2014
- Any application that doesn’t comply with all listed criteria, above, will be rejected.
- A cover letter that includes all of your available contact information.
- A complete list of your school sanctioned event(s) or program(s).
- A school certified copy of your transcripts to verify your GPA as indicated above.
- A 1-2 page essay as outlined above.
King Buick GMC Scholarship
4175 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
For info, call Yale King @ 970-214-9924
These scholarships provided as a community service by King Chevrolet Buick GMC in Longmont, and by King Buick GMC in Loveland. Jerad King, General Manager – (970) 667-8905 – Jerad.King@KingGM.com
King Chevrolet Buick GMC in Longmont and King Buick GMC in Loveland
Serving Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming with all your automotive needs.